Interim Budget 2019-2020 for UPSC Prelims 2019 | Revise with MCQs | Lecture 2
What is this video about? This is the second lecture of our Budget Series for UPSC Prelims 2019. This video seeks help the UPSC aspirants to understand as well as revise the most important facts and data associated with #Union_Budget_2019 with the help of #MCQs. In this video we have explained the important dimensions which are to be focussed upon while revising Union Budget from any source.
This particular lecture focuses on the important Schemes and Government Acts that found a reference in Union Budget such as:
1. Fugitive Economic Offenders Act
2. Real Estate Regulation (Amendment Act)
3. Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act
4. 360 degree analysis of Swachh Bharat Mission
5. Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
6. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana etc.
Why should you watch this video lecture? This lecture will play an important role in helping you understand that how one should go through the budget document with a right orientation. Which facts to look out for? What kind of information will be relevant for UPSC? How deep should we go while reading budget document? How much should we extrapolate?